[WikiEN-l] request regarding deleted page

Anthony DiPierro wikispam at inbox.org
Wed Sep 28 02:32:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

It seems that a user on Wikipedia named Kelly Martin decided to delete a
page I had put up as a subpage of my Wikipedia page and the talk page of
that page. Also, an additional user deleted a couple images I uploaded.

I have no idea what the current rules of Wikipedia are, and whether or not
an admin has the authority to do such a thing, but I really don't care about
that. What I care about is that I don't have a copy of this content and I'd
really like to get it back. Can someone please send me a copy of this via
email or temporarily undelete these items?

Thanks,
Anthony