[WikiEN-l] WTF? Is it suddenly OK to ignore consensus on AfD?

Michael Turley michael.turley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 05:25:37 UTC 2005

On 9/25/05, Jtkiefer <jtkiefer at wordzen.net> wrote:
> I'd just like to note that Mr. Turley has recently disputed a AFD I
> closed as well recently, that AFD being the one for
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck the South, the resulting conversations
> can also be found at my talk page and at votes for undeletion.

And in this case, I posted on your talk page because I felt confident
that I would not be ignored by an unresponsive administrator.
Obviously my good faith was not misplaced in you as you responded both
on your talk page, and by undeleting the article in question.  Thank
you for both.

I don't know what point you are trying to make in mentioning this.
Perhaps you will explain what the relevance is to a different article
where the majority view was to keep, and the admin deleted anyway?

--
Michael Turley
User:Unfocused