[WikiEN-l] Equality

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Fri Sep 23 15:41:41 UTC 2005

Zephram Stark stated for the record:

> The above is a bold statement that would require considerable risk to implement, but it is exactly the same concept that the founders of my country pledged their "Lives," "Fortunes," and "sacred Honor" to protect.  I submit that my nation, the United States of America, is a success because they did so.

Ohhh ... invocation of American Framers ... must immediately stop
thinking and mindlessly comply ....

> It is possible to write the programming code for Wikipedia so that no administrators are necessary and so that nobody can gain undue influence over an article.  I would be happy to write this code for free if we can all agree that it will be implemented.

We do not agree, so why don't you prove yourself by just forking off?  I
assure you, once your Utopipedia has eclipsed Wikipedia, we will come
crawling to you on our knees begging you to let us bask in your
brilliance.  Until then, we'll stumble along in our blighted ignorance.

--
  Sean Barrett     | The universe does not give first
  sean at epoptic.com | warnings or second chances.