[WikiEN-l] Re: Funky tricks on de

Worldtraveller wikipedia at world-traveller.org
Thu Sep 22 14:53:06 UTC 2005

I decided to be bold, copied across the relevant code from Monobook.js and
style definitions from Monobook.css, and created Template:Dynamic
navigation box, but it seems not to work.  I don't know any javascript so
it's possible I've ballsed everything up.  Any JS experts care to cast an
eye on this?