[WikiEN-l] help improper blocking by Lucky 6.9

Szuy and Joe Scuderi suzynjoe at comcast.net
Sun Sep 18 22:19:36 UTC 2005

I am registered as Norweigian Forest.

Lucky 6.9 sent me a warning and then immediately (in a few minutes) blocked
24.18.59.229
because I created a wiki entry for a victim of 9/11 (passenger Edward Felt
on Flight 93).  I understand that listing every victim with a page is not
practical.  Nevertheless the entry was justified because it was short and to
the point and his family has recent commented on events involving that
Flight.

Lucky 6.9 sent me a warning and before I could even respond (it was a matter
of minutes) blocked me.  I had renewed the Edward Felt page once thinking
that the original posting had not gone through (I did not even realize at
that point Lucky 6.9 had deleted it).  Otherwise I would have contacted
Lucky 6.9
first and explained my position

I believe Lucky 6.9 is abusing his/her administration powers in blocking
users without good cause.
I registered and emailed Lucky 6.9 several time to resolve this but he/she
does not
respond.

Thank you.