[WikiEN-l] AFD 100 days

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 22:39:48 UTC 2005

Interesting stuff. James Burns has basically made a career out of AfD, so
I'm not surprised to see he is the top contributor in this sample. I think
his contributions and Etacar's and mine are probably distorted somewhat by
selective voting. For instance I won't bother voting at all on most
nominations because they're going to be deleted anyhow and I agree with the
deletion. The few that I do look at and vote delete on are generally cases
where I think it look marginal and I investigate. Probably most of the 500+
keeps I made were related to topics of interest to me. Programming
languages, schools, roads. Stuff that I think should be in the Library of
Babel.

Also I have the worst judgement for nomination of anyone I know. If I
nominate an article for deletion, it will probably end up as a FAC within a
month.