[WikiEN-l] 24.18.59.229 Block

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 22:34:26 UTC 2005

I've undone the block as it appears the anons creation and Lucky's
warning overlapped.

Anonymous user, please take heed and don't recreate the article.
Wikipedia is not a memorial: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:NOT)

In fact there's a whole Memorial Wiki made for 9/11 victims.
(http://sep11.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Memoriam)

--Mgm