[WikiEN-l] Improper Blocking by Lucky 6.9

Szuy and Joe Scuderi suzynjoe at comcast.net
Sun Sep 18 00:01:10 UTC 2005

I believe the blocking policy was violated by Lucky 6.9.  I posted a list of
some family members on United Airlines Flight 93 which crashed on September
11, 2001.  Lucky 6.9 deleted the wiki for "Edward Felt" one of the
passengers who died.  Lucky 6.9 then blocked me.  Felt is relevant because
he was a passenger on that flight.  The wiki was short and hardly excessive.
It was factually correct.  There was no vandalism or violation of Wikipedia
policy.

My posting id is 24.18.59.229