[WikiEN-l] Undeletion policy

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 18 16:34:41 UTC 2005

Tony Sidaway wrote:

>On 9/17/05, Alphax <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Bryan Derksen wrote:
>>
>>As for "abstain" votes on nomination for AfD, it's because there's
>>really no better place for people to say "I think there's something
>>wrong with this article, what should be done?" Just putting {{cleanup}}
>>or {{wikify}} on something won't fix it in a hurry. Putting {{afd}} on
>>it /will/.

I didn't write this, and I am diametrically opposed to this view so
please be more careful with attributions. VfD is not cleanup, if this is
really in the standard procedure for an undeleted article then it sounds
like VfU's policy is screwed up too. "Okay, we just decided that this
article shouldn't have been deleted. So now let's automatically propose
that it be deleted!". Huh?