[WikiEN-l] Re: Violation of Blocking Policy

MAURICE FRANK megaknee at btopenworld.com
Sat Sep 17 09:36:56 UTC 2005

>Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:47:28 +1000
>From: Mark Gallagher
><m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au>
>Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Re: Violation of Blocking
>Policy
>To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
>
>"Now, if you double-check [[WP:BLOCK]], you may find
>that editors who
>exhaust the patience of the community by
demonstrating >an unwillingness
>to work well with others ... may be blocked.

Throughout life, any policy of judging people by their
success in working well with others, is a blank cheque
for bullying and for it to win. If the mob for its own
reasons agrees not to work well with a targetted
individual, the solitary victim gets the blame.
Bullypedia proved conclusively.

and
"In the cases where multiple parties violate the
> rule, sysops should treat all sides equally."
Wow, isn't this a revelation, after all the admin
voices here who have denied there is any obligation to
equality and said "You are not entitled to anything",
and after my political purging was directly for the
offence of arguing that any entitlements to equality exist.