[WikiEN-l] Undeletion policy

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 17 09:44:30 UTC 2005

Tony Sidaway wrote:

>On 9/16/05, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>I wasn't suggesting you restore it I was jsuting seeing how you could
>>mess with the rules to atchive odd results.
>>

>Er, thanks but no thanks. I know VFU is a bit weird at the moment, but that
>no excuse for taking an article deleted in process through AfD again, for a
>post-mortem rerun.

It looks like Elf Only Inn is getting this treatment. It's in its third
VfD right now after having just been restored via VfU, and the nominator
not only didn't provide any actual basis for deletion but also didn't
even vote delete himself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Elf_Only_Inn_%283rd_nomination%29

Granted, some of the previous votes could well have resulted in
inconclusive results that left the consensus unclear. However, I
consider this VfD to be pretty fishy in its own right.