[WikiEN-l] Re: Re: Re: Afd "votes" with no real reasons given

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:24:30 UTC 2005

"Michael Turley" <michael.turley at gmail.com>
wrote in message news:d148b68705091605485dc7e2e6 at mail.gmail.com...
On 9/16/05, Phil Boswell
<phil.boswell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > ISRTBC HTH HAND
> ISRTBC?
> WTF?
> I've been away from Usenet too long, and don't like or use IRC or IM.

I sit (or stand, depending on the configuration of your system) ready to be
corrected.

Sorry, I don't recall how that one started; I think it derived from ISC
(i.e. I stand corrected) but don't trust my memory (I don't :-).

Oh, and FWIW my Cabal (TINC) mug didn't arrive; who was supposed to be
mailing it to me again?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]