[WikiEN-l] Re: RSS feed not working for Google Personal

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:32:40 UTC 2005

"Worldtraveller"
<wikipedia at world-traveller.org> wrote in
message news:57472.62.25.109.196.1126879570.squirrel at 62.25.109.196...

You beauty, that works a treat. Which would likely explain all the hassle
I've been having trying to get the various Wikicities feeds into the same
page.

Would it be really stupid to ask why the URL sin't presented in this form on
the actual page?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]