[WikiEN-l] Re: Images on user pages

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 20:08:11 UTC 2005

"don't speculate on legal
> matters unless and until
> you've learned more about them."

Whats to know? Executive power effectively trumps all,
until the 30 year FOIA statute kicks in, when those
accountable are already history.

And any disputes between competing social
jurisdictions are settled by force of arms, repression
of liberties, and checkbook imperialism. Am I missing
something?

SV
Rock, paper, scissors