[WikiEN-l] Article deletion

Dan Grey dangrey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:52:18 UTC 2005

On 14/09/05, Sam Korn <smoddy at gmail.com> wrote:
> PWDS encourages revert warring.  Do you really, honestly, think that
> is a  good thing?

I balance this against the benefit of ending AfD. Personally, I judge
the benefits of PWDS to far outweigh the downsides.

Of course, others will disagree. And we probably will never get rid of
AfD without consensus, which we'll never get, as plenty of people
think AfD is perfect. So this conversation is probably pointless :-).

Dan

PS Someone also mentioned rc patrolling: as I've said before, I don't
see how PWDS would be a hinderance. Unless someone as made a
well-reasoned justification for the blanking on the Talk page and
signposted that in the edit summary, revert.