[WikiEN-l] My Compliments

Ben E. bratsche1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 03:44:58 UTC 2005

Well, thank you very much. You make the time we spend worthwhile. We do try
our best :).

Editors: You see, we are appreciated. POV, AFD, and indef blocks
notwithstanding, all of us are somehow contributing to the greatest
collection of knowledge found in the modern times, and perhaps throughout
history.

--[[en:User:Bratsche|Ben]]

On 9/13/05, J_Laventure-Johnston at dell.com <J_Laventure-Johnston at dell.com>
wrote:

> I just wanted to compliment the entire wikipedia team on a truly
> remarkable contribution to our entire world.
>
> An encyclopedia of this magnitude made free to anyone with internet
> access, in multiple languages, is in my opinion the greatest gift of
> knowledge ever given to much of the worlds less fortunate.
>
> Thank you very much, I use it all the time, and plan to donate what I
> can regularly.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jeffrey Laventure-Johnston
>
> jbowski at gmail.com