[WikiEN-l] *Sigh*, AFD is a discussion.

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Sep 13 18:31:11 UTC 2005

Phroziac wrote:

>[[Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and
>Subversives have Penetrated Washington]]
>I just closed this vfd. Apparently someone decided vfd is not a
>discussion, and all discussion should be on the discussion page. Don't
>we have a big notice somewhere saying AFD is a discussion?

This looks like a great example.  I haven't read the article, but my
first impression from the title is that it's probably very deletable.
But being deletable does not mean that the process has to be rushed.  A
mere one week for deletion discussions is very short.  If most people
feel that they have had the opportunity to express themselves the heat
to light ratio will become smaller.  If it takes two weeks to get rid of
it that should be no big deal.

Ec