[WikiEN-l] Deletion suggestion

Worldtraveller wikipedia at world-traveller.org
Tue Sep 13 15:53:54 UTC 2005

If the article started by providing enough information, references and
links to other articles for any reader to understand why the subject of
the article was notable, then surely the problem wouldn't arise?  No
assertion of notability is already a criterion for speedy deletion.  If
the article was a two-line stub then it would surely be no major issue for
someone familiar with the topic to create a more encyclopaedic article
that wouldn't get tagged for deletion.

WT