[WikiEN-l] Article deletion

Kelly Martin kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:22:55 UTC 2005

> How do we decide what is visible to which editors? Should they be
> visible only to sysops, or only to logged in editors? Or only editors
> with a certain number of edits? Or accounts which are not in the newest
> 1% (a la page moves)?

Each reader may choose for emself whether to see "questionable"
articles.  This is really much the same as the "stable article
version" discussion that has been under discussion for quite some
time.  A combination of stable article tagging and pure wiki deletion
would probably serve quite nicely.

Kelly