[WikiEN-l] Deletion suggestion

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Tue Sep 13 11:59:00 UTC 2005

G'day Dan,

<snip />

> Worldtraveller's ideas have been proposed in several forms before, but
> AfD  zealots always reject the idea as it would make their past-time
> harder (they'd have to go and edit talk pages, rather than edit all
> the votes on one big AfD page).
>
> This is why I said it's impossible to get any sort of consensus for
> replacing AfD - the people who hang out there don't want it changed,
> and will (and have) vociferously oppose any proposals.

When you're quite finished assuming bad faith, the people discussing how
to improve AfD are meeting over ========================> there.

In fact, there's even somebody by the name of "Dan Grey" who's submitted
the odd reasonable post.  I assume, from what you've written above, that
he's actually an imposter of some kind.

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"