[WikiEN-l] Article deletion

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:07:50 UTC 2005

Takes it out of their hands and puts it into whose? The editors who
happen to have said page on their watchlist? Those who care enough
about an article to continually undelete it? Those with the most
patience?

(I'm not an AfD zealot, personally. There are, I think, reasons for
non-zealots to wonder if a PWDS would be best for this project.)

FF