[WikiEN-l] Re: Cruft

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Sun Sep 11 15:27:31 UTC 2005

I know it is bad form to quote an entire post just to say "me too" but I
wanted to say that Daniel is right on the money here, and displays what
I think of as true Wikipedia spirit.  We have to have a passion to *get
it right* or we'll be full of rampant nonsense.

A list like this can be useful and educational but it *has* to be
approached in the way Daniel discusses: complete intolerance for
additions that do not adhere to the rudiments of scholarship.

--Jimbo