[WikiEN-l] A plug and a query

Worldtraveller wikipedia at world-traveller.org
Sun Sep 11 12:21:27 UTC 2005

First the plug: I have made a WikiReader.  I decided to do it because
there seem to be a load of them in the pipeline and none finished, so I
thought I would see if I could put together a simple one on a fairly
narrow topic and put a PDF up for downloading.  Info and the PDF are at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Worldtraveller/Decade_Volcanoes_WikiReader

and I'd really appreciate any comments on what could be improved, whether
you like the style and layout etc.

The query is, who runs the Wikipedia Cafepress shop?  It would be quite
nice to offer WikiReaders for sale there once a few have been created.

Cheers,
WT