[WikiEN-l] blocked for being bold

Sam Korn smoddy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 20:52:35 UTC 2005

The fact that that was done following discussion and for good reasons.
 It was aimed at being complete.  Your move seemed to be no more than
trolling.  You should have realised that that kind of move was bound
to create dissent and distaste.  If you want to move the pages back, I
suggest discussing it first.

If you want to complain, I recomment WikiEn-l as the appropriate forum.

Yours,
Sam