[WikiEN-l] Re: A Request

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:18:40 UTC 2005

Alphax wrote:
>Phil Boswell wrote:

> > I would strongly suggest that you select someone you think appropriately
> > trustworthy---Jimbo or Angela spring to mind, or possibly David Gerard as
> > the current custodian of the IP check thingamabob---and supply that person
> > with your correct identity, with proof, so that further spoofing of your
> > identity can be detected.

> Tim Starling also comes to mind.

Tim's been handing an increasing number of requests to me, so he can
get on with useful things like writing the software and running the
servers ...

Y. Mouse = annoying idiot on IRC who comes in only from a remarkably
Enviroknot-like IP or through a Tor server = annoying idiot under any
number of names on [[WP:ANI]] who comes in through UofH, an
Enviroknot-like IP or an open proxy.

I've kicked Enviroknot off this list *again*. Please stop feeding the troll.

- d.