[WikiEN-l] A Request

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 04:35:28 UTC 2005

Are we to understand that you are an educator, who has
been caught up in a dispute due to an association with
your student's accounts?

A precursory look at your edits suggests that your
edits are reasonable (junior high school teacher?).
Continue to express yourself in a reasonable manner,
and things will sort themselves out. Arbcom reviews
matters presented to them -- thats what they do. Dont
take offense at the basic fact that disputes will
arise, and with experience you will learn to balance
your manner more in accord with our core principles.
Wikipedia is not just an encyclopedia -- its also an
encyclopediastic culture.

SV

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Enviroknot