[WikiEN-l] Zoe's Abuse of Power as a Sysop

Ral315 en.ral315 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:07:23 UTC 2005

[[User:Felix Frederick Bruyns]]:

Ignoring the random line breaks, which you claim to be something wrong with
your computer, and yet they don't happen on every edit, just certain ones,
let's look at everything else involved in the block.

Your first edit was to [[Wikipedia:Speedy deletions]], in which you state,
"Please delete my user page, along with that of "Felix F. Bruyns" (who ,
needless to say, is also me), since I have decided that I cannot reform
Wikipedia of its immorality and that I should not associate with such a vile
libertine and libertarian website in any way." You continue on a long tirade
that I won't copy on this mailing list, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Speedy_deletions&diff=prev&oldid=22314473

Looking at your other contributions, it's plain to see that Zoe was probably
right in blocking you. Since you created an account on September 1st, 152 of
your 207 edits have been on User talk pages, and most of the edits were
inflammatory in nature. I bring up an edit to Zoe's talk page, in which you
state, "I am the wrong man to bully and bluster in this way as you will
learn in arbitration. You crossed a line against me on several levels and I
will request every possible punitive measure against your libel and threats
on the highest level of arbitration." See
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Zoe&diff=prev&oldid=22678674

You removed a conversation from Raul654's talk page at least four times,
including
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Raul654&diff=prev&oldid=22668553and
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Raul654&diff=prev&oldid=22664500

You removed a conversation from a June 2004 archive page, when you were
still editing as an IP, because users referred to you as a "troll". (I have
since restored this). Which they had a good point about. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AVillage_pump%2FJune_2004_archive_1&diff=22360625&oldid=16517495

And, most of all, you're threatening, accusing, and annoying some of the
most respected members of the Wikipedia community. That, I cannot accept or
ignore.

I had no part in the dispute between Felix and other editors, but it's plain
to see that Felix was wrong. All of the above edits were serious violations
of Wikipedia guidelines and policies. And I'm sure I've missed others.

--
Sincerely,
Ral315