[WikiEN-l] Encarta article list

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 14:57:07 UTC 2005

--- David Gerard <fun at thingy.apana.org.au> wrote:
> If xsomeone could email these pages to me (to dgerard at gmail dot com by
> preference), I will put them up in private web space of my own and say
> "fuck 'em".

That may be OK for now, but longer term we should combine all the lists by
letter, weed out duplicates, and then rename the entries based on our naming
conventions. We can do this letter by letter and only work on a small number of
letters at a time. I don’t think that would have nearly as serious copyright
concerns as what we were doing. It will also make a better list to work from.

-- mav