[Wikien-l] Looking at the real world

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Sat Sep 3 15:23:59 UTC 2005

MAURICE FRANK stated for the record:

> ... then the continued existence of
> Wikipedia has been proved entirely illegal.

If you become aware of a crime, and you do not do alert the authorities,
especially when the crime is continuous and growing, you are guilty of
being an accessory.  Since you have not filed criminal charges (I
recommend the FBI -- Wikipedia is certainly engaged in interstate
commerce), you are patently proved to be in conspiracy to cover up the
crime and obstruct justice.

--
  Sean Barrett     | You can believe anything you want.
  sean at epoptic.com | The Arbitration Committee is not