[WikiEN-l] Precedents for sanctioning creative disruption

Nyenyec N nyenyec at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 02:40:06 UTC 2005

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. We have a longtime problem user in
our still rather small Hungarian Wikipedia.

I wanted to see what procedures the EnWiki editors have for dealing
with such behavior (what works and what doesn't).

I think the Plautus example is somewhat fitting.

Although this guy is a seasoned troll who made himself a reputation in
the last 5 years on religion related internet forums, I think he
doesn't speak English so you're absolutely safe. ;)

Thanks,
nyenyec