[WikiEN-l] Infinite BlockbyAbusiveAdmin/Extortion/Harassment/Fraudulent use ofWikipediaAbuse Emails

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at soleranetworks.com
Thu Oct 27 16:31:48 UTC 2005

Fred,

Here's the settlement.  Roll the page back to the agreed content and
lock it and unblock my accounts so I can edit
in the cultural areas.  Leaving me blocked is grounds for action.  Why
should I be blocked when it was your admins
who violated the laws?    Blocking me to avoid claims when you allow
others to edit is unlawful.  Was I blocked due to
my race?  Or perhaps due to my religious or culturual beliefs.  See
where this could go?   From my perspective, I was
a victim of stalking on this site, and I was blocked for political
reasons, not because I did anything wrong.  Making
claims you can block people for legal threats in the case of this person
may become a self fulfilling prophecy.

There's right and wrong, and you are an attorney.  You cannot block a
public forum for any reason or no reason.  It violates
the CDA and anti-trust legislation.  Think about it.

Jeff