[WikiEN-l] Re: Webcomics/Deletion again

geni geniice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:29:52 UTC 2005

On 10/27/05, Bryan Derksen <bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote:

> And you can't in my case either, because I really do have a reason why I
> think those nominations should fail to delete those articles. I don't
> vote "keep" unless I mean it.

Other than you addmissions on this list (but I'm not sure if we ever
decided that stuff from the mailing list could be used as evidence
against).

> Anyway, this back and forth POINTing isn't really furthering the
> discussion of AfD's problems. If you want to "get" me under some rule or
> another, go ahead; I won't argue it here.

You wanted someone else removed from AFD. I can't see any way of doing
it without going through arbcom.

I have no interest in blocking you. You would hardly be the first to
vote mass keep. It doesn't appear to cause to many problems in the
long run.

> Why shouldn't I vote when I've got perfectly good reasons for casting a
> vote?

It breaks the mold. It gives an example to other people to think about
AFD in a different way.

--
geni