[WikiEN-l] Rigging at RfA

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Oct 27 13:43:12 UTC 2005

If what you say is true it is very serious, to the point of being
tragic. I have no interest in casting votes regarding anyone I'm not
familiar with, but I suggest you request arbitration regarding this
matter. But only if it is as serious as you say. If you are only
resentful at not being able to impose your point of view at
[[Islamophobia]] you probably should not bother. Those votes would
not have been counted anyway and it is hard to tell exactly who made
those accounts so the result may be more ambiguous than you might
desire.

Fred