[WikiEN-l] Infinite Block byAbusiveAdmin/Extortion/Harassment/Fraudulent use of WikipediaAbuse Emails

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at soleranetworks.com
Wed Oct 26 22:31:08 UTC 2005

Hi Fred and All,

In answer to both questions, the page is Jeffrey_Vernon_Merkey.  The
Talks pages througout the history section and the article are both
litered with excertps from the sealed settlement agreement.   Delete the
page and rollback to the content Wales and I agreed to and lock it, then
case closed and I can get back to editing.    Please consider this.
It's going to take about 35 days total to get an order to take it down (
and I will get the order).  How about just accept this proposal, do what
Wales and I originally agreed to, and lock the page back to the
stipulated content, remove the entire history section (or hide it from
the public) to remove the settlement language.  Then I can happily get
back to editing and not have to worry with that page again.

Thanks,

Jeff