[WikiEN-l] Re: Webcomics/Deletion again

Justin Cormack justin at specialbusservice.com
Thu Oct 27 10:17:32 UTC 2005

On 27 Oct 2005, at 05:06, geni wrote:

> No it shoulds be dissregarded because WP:POINT. I take it you conceed
> that the nominator did in fact take more effort to nominate than you
> did to vote.

The nominator is just wasting everyones time. In one case the article is
a joke (Mattism), but was listed as "NN D". This is not helpful,
especially
as it means that everyone who wants to vote has to do the research
rather
than the nominator. One of the articles was part of a series, so
nominating
it alone was stupid (I think he did it as it had school in the name).

The amount of time wasted makes this tantamount to vandalism and I think
blocking the user from VfD would be a suitable response.

Justinc