[WikiEN-l] Skyring edit history to date

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:14:53 UTC 2005

Geoff Burling wrote:

>He's become a difficult problem, & all of the easy solutions have
>been tried & shown not to work. And he's gotten to the point
>where attacking Wikipedia has become his life: calling that
>"pathetic" doesn't properly do it justice.

Skyring's life is denial. If he's in this much denial about being the
author of his own misfortunes on Wikipedia, he's well practiced in the
art and will be in denial about lots of things. However, he's actually
noteworthy enough to get an article (for his work on Bookcrossing -
he's doing getting a metric shitload of press and media on it of late,
check his blog, and his past involvements in politics). So who wants
to start [[Peter Mackay]]? It would make Wikipedia a better
encyclopedia by one useful article (on the guy who leads Bookcrossing
in Canberra and other things). I figure an article with 110%
verifiable and undeniable factual references detailing facts and
establishing encyclopedic nature to a degree that not even a weasel
like Skyring can wriggle out of would be a good thing..

- d.