[WikiEN-l] Re: Previews

Andreas Hoerstemeier ahoerstemeier at spamcop.net
Thu Oct 27 07:55:19 UTC 2005

Tim Starling wrote:
>>>Half the time I click on "Save Page" the next screen is a "Preview" (and my
>>>edits are not yet saved).  I have been careful about this, and am
Me to - now seems fine, but last night I had the same problems.

> We don't know exactly why this problem happens, but it's probably caused by
> loss or temporary unavailability of session data. Brion says we still got
I suspect the same, as when the above effect appears I also have
problems to use the rollback function, it then gives an error message
saying something about session data if I recall it correctly.

> A closely related problem is being spontaneously logged out if you didn't
> select the "remember me" checkbox when you logged in.
Strangely, this only happened in the Thai wikipedia yesterday, while in
the english one the login was remembered at the same time.

[[w:en:User:Ahoerstemeier]]