[WikiEN-l] Deletion again

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 21:53:09 UTC 2005

Anthony DiPierro wrote:

>I can't convince the people on afd at least in part because I'm not allowed
>to make comments on afd.

and he also wrote;

>It looks perfectly notable to me, and Snowspinner would have had my vote had
>he not fought so hard to get me banned from voting.

What Anthony is referring to is the Arbitration finding banning him
from editing the Wikipedia: space at all, owing to his long, long
history of being a grossly disruptive net negative there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Anthony_DiPierro_2

"Anthony is subject to a one revert limitation, prohibited from
creating deleted content that fails to pass a vote for undeletion,
subject to ad hoc blocks for disruption, and banned from editing the
Wikipedia namespace."

Anthony, it wasn't Snowspinner who got you blocked from the Wikipedia
namespace for a year. It wasn't anyone else either. It was you and
no-one else. You wuzn't robbed, you did it to yourself. This is
unlikely to change until you understand that life is not a breaching
experiment.

- d.