[WikiEN-l] Deletion again

Anthony DiPierro wikispam at inbox.org
Mon Oct 24 23:53:17 UTC 2005

On 10/24/05, Snowspinner <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:

> We can backport, sure. And they'll be deleted. Really - have a look
> at the deletion debates Eric is talking about there. They're
> appalling. In particular, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Able_and_Baker_%282nd_nomination%29
> is galling.
>
> -Snowspinner

Don't you think opinions on this matter are eventually going to change? I'd
be more concerned in the near term with making sure that we keep a good
relationship with those running the webcomics forks. Make sure that any
articles on webcomics that are deleted from here are transwikied to the
forks. And in appropriate places where those comics are at least mentioned,
to link to the forks.

You're an admin, so it's not like you can't access the articles to copy them
over. I'm fairly confident that opinions on this matter are going to change.
Then we can just copy the articles back.

Anthony