[WikiEN-l] Re: Policy on breaches of bans

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Oct 23 11:53:34 UTC 2005

When thinking about this idea, don't assume what form it would take.
Bottom line, if it takes a few days to gain enough power to do
serious vandalism, engaging in serious vandalism would not be fun,
but a stone drag since all the rigamarole (which for a first time
user could possibly take the form of learning about the wiki) will
have to be gone through again. Faster then the first time, but still
time consuming.

Fred