[WikiEN-l] Policy on breaches of bans

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 00:52:47 UTC 2005

We can't block his IP-range, if understand it he's editing from
203.xxx and 141.xxx. That's 1/128th of the entire internet
(approximately)! Anyway, we really shouldn't permablock any IPs. As
for dealing with this user, what else can we do? I mean, he is in
essence banned for ever (I doubt he'd give up for an entire year, just
to come back and be a nice, productive member of the wikipedia
community). What can we do except to revert and block his socks?

--gkhan