[WikiEN-l] Re: So what do we do about this?

Keith Old keithold at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:40:14 UTC 2005

The world is changing. Blogs are becoming more widely read while the
mainstream media is losing its audience although obviously it is still more
popular and will remain so.

My point remains. There are some credible bloggers and not so credible
bloggers. We should be careful in the credibility and reliability of all the
sources and be aware of ensuring that our references are reliable and
provide a balanced view of the topic. We owe that to our readers.

Regards

Keith