[WikiEN-l] Re: So what do we do about this?

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:27:46 UTC 2005

Well, exactly. And there a few instances when blogs by people who are
otherwise notable could potentially be used. If Howard Dean wrote a
blog entry about how he had been swindled in the election, I could see
putting that (properly attributed) as a source ("Candidate Howard Dean
also claimed to have been swindled,[ref]", etc.). But these are fairly
uncommon circumstances, I think.

FF