[WikiEN-l] [Fwd: Being Prepared in the face of Hurricane Wilma as far as communications.]

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Thu Oct 20 08:47:10 UTC 2005

I have no particular opinion on the proposal below, nor does it have
anything directly to do with us, but I was just thinking that for
disasters that are easy to foresee, we might want to think about how we
can be prepared in advance to bring people the information they need.

Is there anything we can do in advance to prepare?

We're so fast anyway, I have no ideas, but I thought I'd pass along the
notion.