[WikiEN-l] Requests for checkuser rights

Zzyzx11 at Wikipedia zzyzx11 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 01:24:05 UTC 2005

In less than a few moments after the straw poll at [[Wikipedia:Quick and
dirty Checkuser policy/proposal]] passed, a new "Requests for checkuser
rights" section was added to WP:RFA. As of this writing, two users have
already created nomination pages for that section.

Although I am for having more users use the checkuser tool, my biggest
concern is that we are jumping the gun without fully setting up a full
privacy policy of checks and balances for those that will have access to
checkuser. A few users, including myself, have indicated this on those
nomination pages.

Zzyzx11 at en.wikipedia.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Zzyzx11
zzyzx11 at hotmail.com