[WikiEN-l] So what do we do about this?

Keith Old keithold at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:48:01 UTC 2005

What evidence is there of election fraud?. As an Australian who follows
things in American politics, I would say precious little.

I voted to delete all of these articles because they were written from the
point of view of saying "We wuz robbed" rather than taking an objective view
of the evidence. Unfortunately, in my mind, the partisan spirit of the
majority of voters overcame their good judgement. It seems things haven't
changed for the better in any case.

These articles do not reflect well on Wikipedia.

Keith
User:Capitalistroadster