[WikiEN-l] Admins, please delete my EYES, per the rules (EOM)

Kat Walsh mindspillage at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:42:29 UTC 2005

On 10/17/05, Stacey Greenstein <stacey.nj at gmail.com> wrote:
> ... which might be in a few minutes, or could be several weeks or months,
> depending on how controversial the admins deem the delete-tag to be. Be
> forewarned, you may have to go through a EfD (EYES for Deletion) vote before
> your desired deletion takes place.

If you put a lot of makeup around them and brag about how lovely they
are without claiming anything else of importance about them, they can
get speedily deleted as vanity.

-Kat
[[User:Mindspillage]]

--
"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily
escaped the chronicler's mind."  --Douglas Adams