[WikiEN-l] Meanwhile, AfD grinds on

Anthony DiPierro wikispam at inbox.org
Mon Oct 17 13:07:35 UTC 2005

On 10/17/05, Keith Old <keithold at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why would it be a redirect to his college especially as that article may
> contain nothing relevant to his work and as academics often leave their
> university to work elsewhere. If it had been merged, where is the
> appropriate place to merge it?

 I agree here. People shouldn't be redirected to places - that's just
confusing. And redirects shouldn't be made except to articles which mention
the other subject anyway.
 I don't see what the big deal is with keeping an article on an
inconsequential college professor. The mere fact that the guy is
inconsequential is probably useful information to anyone typing that
person's name into the search field.
 Anthony