[WikiEN-l] Re: ANON watchlist?

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 18:53:06 UTC 2005

------------- Original message --------------
> I think what you're seeing is AOL in action. AOL users get a new IP
> address just about every time they load a web page. Makes blocking
> vandals from there a bit tricky.

That could explain it, the repeated behaviors could be users
that know what they have and want to remain anonymous.
I don't recall AOL advertising an anonymizing proxy feature?  8-)

Do you know if it is just dial-up users going through AOL, or do
broadband and DSL customers who add AOL on and use the AOL
browser, end up going through the anonymizing proxy too?

                               -- Silverback