[WikiEN-l] Meanwhile, AfD grinds on

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 14 01:42:31 UTC 2005

Anthony DiPierro wrote:

>Well, like I said, the edit history of deleted articles is already there.

The article histories of deleted articles have been cleared out of the
database before, it could happen again. I don't trust it for long-term
storage.

>I really think you're getting all worried over nothing.

I guess I'll see whether I am when I see what happens when I undelete
it. :) I hope I am. Regardless, though, it'd be nice to have a clearer
way to resurrect deleted articles like this and ideally a policy of
disregarding votes that lack justification. That's what sparked my
current disgruntlement.